Published on February 6th, 2016 | 769 views
VBScan 0.1.4 – Black Box vBulletin Vulnerability Scanner
VBScan is an opensource project in perl programming language to detect VBulletin CMS vulnerabilities and analyses them.
Why VBScan ?
If you want to do a penetration test on a vBulletin Forum, VBScan is Your best shot ever! This Project is being faster than ever and updated with the latest VBulletin vulnerabilities.
- Project Leader : Mohammad Reza Espargham
- Github : https://github.com/rezasp/vbscan/
- SourceForge : https://sourceforge.net/projects/vbscan/
./vbscan.pl <target> ./vbscan.pl http://target.com/vbulletin
VBScan 0.1.4 [Dennis Ritchie]
- Changed vulnerability scanner engine
- Changed default specified timeout to 180 seconds
- Added VBulletin 5.x RCE Exploit
- Added txt report output
- Fixed YUI 2.9.0 XSS false positive
- Fixed reported bugs