Published on May 26th, 2016 | Post Views: 4,414 Hits
WPSCrackGUI — GUI Cracking For WPS Networks Reaver
WPSCrackGUI is a graphical interface for wireless networks cracking WPS. And it is based on Reaver as well as it is one of the simplest GUI packages to attack Linux.
- Wash (WPS networks only)
- WPSpy (WPS networks only)
- WPScan (WPS networks only)
- Airodump-ng (All encryption types)
- Operating System based on Linux.
- Gambas 3.
- Reaver-WPS v1.4.
- Web browser (Firefox or Chrome).
- Nautilus (already included in Debian Environments).
- Python v2.6 (or higher) [for operation and WPScan WPSpy].
- Scapy (2.0.1-1) [for operation and WPScan WPSpy].
- LORCON v2 rc1 [for operation and WPScan WPSpy].
- It has graphical environment (GUI) Encryption cracking WPS.
- It can work in multiple languages (Spanish, English, French and Portuguese)
- Advanced with Generic Dictionary attack Inverso.
- Advanced attack with Generic Dictionary.
- Attack with Enhanced Advanced Dictionary.
- Assisted update Reaver-WPS.
- It has the database with PINs.
- It can change the MAC Address.
- It supported and Gtk.
- Scanning networks.
- PINCheck v1.0