Published on June 25th, 2016 📆 | 5662 Views ⚑0
Faraday v1.0.21 – Collaborative Penetration Test and Vulnerability Management Platform
|Hosts detail window|
Say goodbye to manually copying your reports to the report folder and waiting for Faraday to detect the file. Just click on the import report button on the rightmost top corner of Faraday GTK, select a plugin to parse your report and then choose the report. As easy as that.
|Import report button and dialog|
Some actions take a while to load and that’s a part of handling great amounts of data, regardless you should know what’s happening backstage while the program is unresponsive. That’s why we added a Loading dialog for some critical operations, like changing workspaces. Never again wonder what Faraday is doing!
Pro & Corp changes:
- Fixed the title color for all vulns in the Executive Report – all vuln titles were painted as critical due to a problem with the template, but not anymore!
Community, Pro & Corp changes:
- Added Import Report dialog to Faraday GTK
- Added a ‘Loading workspace…’ dialog to Faraday GTK
- Added host sidebar to Faraday GTK
- Added host information dialog to Faraday GTK with the full data about a host, its interfaces, services and vulnerabilities
- Added support for run Faraday from other directories – supported in all interfaces
- Fixed log reappearing after being disabled if user created a new tab
- Fixed bug regarding exception handling in Faraday GTK
- Now Faraday GTK supports Ctrl+Shift+C / Ctrl+Shift+V to Copy/Paste
- Faraday will now not crash if you suddenly lose connection to your CouchDB
We hope you enjoy it, and let us know if you have any questions or comments.