Published on December 13th, 2016 | 1,962 views
Fern Wifi Cracker – Wireless Security Auditing Tool
Fern Wifi Cracker is a Wireless security auditing and attack software program written using the Python Programming Language and the Python Qt GUI library, the program is able to crack and recover WEP/WPA/WPS keys and also run other network based attacks on wireless or ethernet based networks.
The Software runs on any Linux machine with prerequisites installed, and it has been tested on Ubuntu KDE/Gnome, BackTrack Linux and BackBox Linux.
Fern currently supports:
- WEP Cracking with Fragmentation,Chop-Chop, Caffe-Latte, Hirte, ARP Request Replay or WPS attack
- WPA/WPA2 Cracking with Dictionary or WPS based attacks
- Automatic saving of key in database on successful crack
- Automatic Access Point Attack System
- Session Hijacking (Passive and Ethernet Modes)
- Access Point MAC Address Geo Location Tracking
- Internal MITM Engine
- Bruteforce Attacks (HTTP,HTTPS,TELNET,FTP)
- Update Support
Fern requires the following to run properly:
- Python Qt4
- Reaver (for WPS Attacks)
You can download Fern here:
Or read more here.