But, there is a problem which may lead to client-side attacks. So firstly we have to understand the reason for this issue and we have to figure out that what can be done to overcome with this problem? Is there any tools that can solve the real-world problems. JSPrime is one of the tools which can be used to solve the problem.
Definition of JSPrime:
Features of JSPrime:
- > It can easily trace the Variable & Function.
- > It can also analysis the Variable & Function Scope Aware.
- > It is Prototype and OOP Compliant.
- > It provides very Minimum False Positive alerts.
- > It is a light-weight code scanner.
Upcoming features are:
By using Hybrid Analysis decompression and de-obfuscation of automatic code.
It can also support ECMAScript family.
JSPrime can do the following:
- > It can follow code execution order
- > Handle First-class functions
- > Analyze Prototype-based inheritance
- > Understand type-casting
- > Understand context-based filter functions
- > Library aware sources and sinks
- > It provides Variable, Objects, Functions scope aware analysis
- > It provides Data-flow and Control-flow analysis
Firstly Open the “index.html” in the browser.
In the terminal type “node server.js”
Go to 127.0.0.1:8888 in your browser.
DOWNLOAD: Click Here