Published on December 31st, 2017 | Post Views: 3,296 Hits
TeamViewer Permissions Hook: injectable C++ dll to change TeamViewer permissions
A proof of concept injectable C++ DLL, that uses naked inline hooking and direct memory modification to change TeamViewer permissions.
- As the Server – Enables extra menu item options on the right side pop-up menu. Most useful so far to enable the “switch sides” feature which is normally only active after you have already authenticated control with the client, and initiated a change of control/sides.
- As the Client – Allows for control of the mouse with disregard to servers current control settings and permissions.
- Your favorite Manual Mapper, PE Loader, DLL Injector, inject into – “TeamViewer.exe”
- This version was Built on Windows 10, for TeamViewer x86 Version 13.0.5058 – (Other versions of TeamViewer have not been tested but with more robust signatures it may work, Linux not supported)
git clone https://github.com/gellin/TeamViewer_Permissions_Hook_V1.git
As the Server
- Utilizes signature/pattern scanning to dynamically locate key parts in the code at which the assembly registers hold pointers to interesting classes. Applies inline naked hooks a.k.a code caves, to hi-jack the pointers to use for modification via direct memory access to their reversed classes.
- Inject and follow the steps
- Developed for educational purposes as a proof of concept for testing. I do not condone the or support the use of this software for unethical or illicit purposes. No responsibility is held or accepted for misuse.