Published on February 16th, 2018 📆 | 2880 Views ⚑0
Parat – Python Based Remote Administration Tool (RAT)
Parat is a simple remote administration tool (RAT) written in python.
Also you can read wiki!
- Compatible with both python 2 and 3 versions(dont forget that may causes some error.so please share us any error(s))
Do you want to try?
Copy and paste on your terminal:
git clone https://github.com/micle-fm/Parat && cd Parat && python main.py
Note: it may need to install
python -m easy_install pypiwin32 on some targets.
- Fully UnDetectable(FUD)
- Compatible with Telegram messanger
- Bypass windows User Account Control(UAC)
- Memory executation
- No any requirments to setup
You can communicate parat using telegram messanger. For this do steps:
telegram.servicefile by an editor
- Insert your bot token on line 15, replaced on
telegram.serviceby typing: python telegram.service
- Now you can use your bot to control parat 🙂