Published on January 26th, 2019📅| 0
WiGLE – Wifi Wardriving (Nethugging Client For Android)
Open source network observation, positioning, and display client from the world’s largest queryable database of wireless networks. Can be used for site-survey, security analysis, and competition with your friends. Collect networks for personal research or upload to https://wigle.net. WiGLE has been collecting and mapping network data since 2001, and currently has over 350m networks. WiGLE is *not* a list of networks you can use.
- Uses GPS to estimate locations of observed networks.
- Observations logged to local database to track your networks found.
- Upload and compete on the global WiGLE.net leaderboard.
- Real-time map of networks found, with overlays from entire WiGLE dataset.
- Free, open source, no ads (pull requestes welcome at https://github.com/wiglenet/wigle-wifi-wardriving ).
- Export to CSV files on SD card (comma separated values).
- Export to KML files on SD card (to import into Google Maps/Earth).
- Bluetooth GPS support through mock locations.
- Audio and Text-to-Speech alerting and “Mute” option to shut off all sound/speech.