This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by KarlChomsky 1 month ago.
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321801
I’m looking for something other than CTF’s. CTF’s give you access to their shell and ask you to find a flag. I’m looking for something which is more closer to pentesting. Something where you have to scan, find and exploit vulnerabilities to win.
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321802
The American president’s social media passwords
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321803
So uh, Hack the Box?
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321804
If you want true real world experience head over to HackerOne and start hunting bounties.
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321805
Definitely Web hacking academy, they are free, explain each vulnerabilities in detail, provide several labs for you to practice on what you just learn.
And most importantly, you will meet Carlos.
- October 23, 2020 at 5:26 pm #321806
CMD+CTRL is nice if you want to hack websites
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.