This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by F1remind 1 month ago.
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281061
So, i was playing around with reCaptcha and decided to make a bypass, Now you will be able to bypass google using google
you can check my github repo for more info: [https://github.com/Nya0/recaptcha-v2-bypass](https://github.com/Nya0/recaptcha-v2-bypass)
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281062
Try to remove hard coded paths from your code (/home/nya/) and use relative paths.
Also returning values rather than writing to disk and reading from it later is not super safe or extensible.
But really cool idea! Let Google solve its own captchas! 😀
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281063
Isn’t this similar to what [Buster](https://github.com/dessant/buster) does?
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281064
Very nice. Thank you for sharing
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281065
Wont let you use audio captcha with selenium 🙁
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281066
Wow. Just wow, you were playing around with recaptcha and just decided to code a bypass. That’s epic! Well done to you.
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281067
Cool; sounds very similar to what East-Ee did a while back… https://threatpost.com/google-recaptcha-bypass-technique-uses-googles-own-tools/124006/
- July 11, 2020 at 12:08 am #281068
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.