my router’s limit is only 40 Mbps (5 MB/s), I am able to use 100 Mbps on my laptop and computer using wired ethernet but I’m able to get only 40 Mbps on my mobile devices, is there any way that I can increase the limit of my router? TP-Link TL-WR740N – Digitalmunition

my router’s limit is only 40 Mbps (5 MB/s), I am able to use 100 Mbps on my laptop and computer using wired ethernet but I’m able to get only 40 Mbps on my mobile devices, is there any way that I can increase the limit of my router? TP-Link TL-WR740N

Home Forums my router’s limit is only 40 Mbps (5 MB/s), I am able to use 100 Mbps on my laptop and computer using wired ethernet but I’m able to get only 40 Mbps on my mobile devices, is there any way that I can increase the limit of my router? TP-Link TL-WR740N

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  BrianMiz 2 weeks ago.

• Author

BrianMiz

my router’s limit is only 40 Mbps (5 MB/s), I am able to use 100 Mbps on my laptop and computer using wired ethernet but I’m able to get only 40 Mbps on my mobile devices, is there any way that I can increase the limit of my router? TP-Link TL-WR740N

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.