This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by eDust1 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
- November 27, 2020 at 2:34 pm #334688
Personal data of 16 million Brazilian COVID-19 patients exposed online
- November 27, 2020 at 2:35 pm #334690
So if all these COVID patient’s medical data was leaked, with their addresses, does this mean the conspiracy theorists now have verifiable data on the true severity of the pandemic? I’m just tired of hearing how hospitals are making it all up, now there’s proof anyone can access.
- November 27, 2020 at 2:35 pm #334691
Hospital employee uploaded a spreadsheet with usernames, passwords, and access keys to sensitive government systems. What did he get from it ?
- November 27, 2020 at 2:35 pm #334692
“The leak came to light after a GitHub user spotted the spreadsheet containing the passwords on the personal GitHub account of an employee of the Albert Einstein Hospital in the city of Sao Paolo.
The user later notified Brazilian newspaper Estadao, which analyzed the data and notified the hospital and the Brazilian Ministry of Health.”
The Albert Einstein hospital? Wonder why they named it that.
- November 27, 2020 at 2:35 pm #334693
It’s better to not get COVID tested at all, given how freely this information is available to the public.
- November 27, 2020 at 2:35 pm #334694
I’m a bot, *bleep*, *bloop*. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:
– [/r/brasilonreddit] [[r/hacking] Personal data of 16 million Brazilian COVID-19 patients exposed online](https://www.reddit.com/r/BrasilOnReddit/comments/k20l5f/rhacking_personal_data_of_16_million_brazilian/)
*^(If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don’t vote in the other threads.) ^([Info](/r/TotesMessenger) ^/ ^[Contact](/message/compose?to=/r/TotesMessenger))*
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.