This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by bitstronginfo 1 month ago.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279836
Pretty interesting hack billionaires use to dodge taxes
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279838
So museums will just auto accept donations of any art some rich asshole says is valuable?
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279839
You want to talk about cost density, cryptocurrencies dominate that space these days.
You can’t quite do that same artificial price pump donation scam to get out of paying taxes though, so.. pros and cons.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279840
This seems a lot more relevant to /r/unethicallifehacks than /r/hacking. I don’t see how buying and trading art to evade taxes is really within the spirit or culture of computer hacking.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279841
It’s also been used as a way to bribe officials.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279842
Yup… This had been pretty common knowledge for a long time now
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279843
1. Not computer hacking related.
2. You spammed the same thing to lots and lots of different subreddits. I’m going to put this down as spam presumably to your monetized youtube channel or something.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279844
They also tend to go up in value over time. A appreciating asset rather than a depreciating one like your car. And they look……well, nice lol.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279845
Alternative hack, for already famous pieces of art:
* Buy piece of art at auction for $X
* Get an art expert to value your piece of art at $X+100%
* Get insurance for piece of art valued at $X+50%
* Auction piece of art with bids starting at $X+50%
* Sell piece of art at auction for $X+150%
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279846
I did not know any of this… Now rich people ruined art.
- July 8, 2020 at 5:46 am #279847
That was a lot of stock footage, and the writing style sounds like a school report. I wouldn’t be surprised if the creation and promotion of this video was [entirely outsourced](https://invidio.us/watch?v=3oPBtjGlIps).
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.