Published on July 19th, 2015 📆 | 2981 Views ⚑0
BetterCap – A complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework
BetterCap is an attempt to create a complete, modular, portable and easily extensible MITM framework with every kind of features could be needed while performing a man in the middle attack.
It’s currently able to sniff and print from the network the following informations:
- URLs being visited.
- HTTPS host being visited.
- HTTP POSTed data.
- FTP credentials.
- IRC credentials.
- POP, IMAP and SMTP credentials.
- NTLMv1/v2 ( HTTP, SMB, LDAP, etc ) credentials.
- colorize (gem install colorize)
- packetfu (gem install packetfu)
- pcaprub (gem install pcaprub) [sudo apt-get install ruby-dev libpcap-dev]