Published on February 19th, 2021 📆 | 4842 Views ⚑0
CORRECTING and REPLACING – Rackspace Technology Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results
SAN ANTONIO, Feb. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Please note this release is the corrected version to replace a release issued under the same headline earlier today by Rackspace Technology, Inc.
(Nasdaq: RXT). The corrected release follows:
- Fourth Quarter Revenue of $716 million, up 14% Year-over-Year; 2020 Revenue of $2,707 million, up 11% Year-over-Year
- Fourth Quarter Bookings of $293 million, an increase of 27% Year-over-Year; 2020 Bookings of $1,126 million, an increase of 61% Year-over-Year
- Fourth Quarter Net loss of $(64) million, or $(0.32) per diluted share; 2020 Net loss of $(246) million, or $(1.37) per diluted share
- Fourth Quarter Adjusted EBITDA was $199 million and 2020 Adjusted EBITDA was $763 million; Adjusted EBITDA margin was 28% for both Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020
- Fourth Quarter Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share of $0.26, up 24% Year-over-Year; 2020 Non-GAAP Earnings Per Share of $0.83, up 118%
Rackspace Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: RXT), a leading end-to-end multicloud technology solutions company, today announced results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020.