Published on June 5th, 2020 📆 | 7230 Views ⚑32
Easy and Fastest Way to Verify Hacked Email – Data Breaches
#DataBreach #Hack #EmailHack
A data breach is the intentional or unintentional release of secure or private/confidential information to an untrusted environment. Other terms for this phenomenon include unintentional information disclosure, data leak, information leakage and also data spill. Incidents range from concerted attacks by black hats, or individuals who hack for some kind of personal gain, associated with organized crime, political activist or national governments to careless disposal of used computer equipment or data storage media and unhackable source.
If you want to check if your credentials are included in any data breach, you can use haveibeenpwned.com or Breach Alarm.
You just need to type your email address.
This site will find your email address in any data breaches history.
The different types of data include the following:
Personally Identifiable Information
IT Security Data
Most common causes of data breaches are:
Weak and Stolen Credentials, a.k.a. Passwords,
Back Doors, Application Vulnerabilities,
Improper Configuration and User Error
To avoid any data breaches you must do the following:
– Use complex passwords and never share passwords.
– Keep all software and hardware solutions fully patched and up to date.
– Be wary of accessing web sites which are not what they seem or opening emails where you are suspicious of their origin,
both of which are popular methods of spreading malware!
– If it looks too good to be true then it probably is too good to be true.
– If you were going to bequeath $10 Million US Dollars to someone you had never met, would you send them an email?
– Know who you are dealing with, act swiftly when there is a hint of a problem and cover everything with process and procedure backed up with training.
– Be vigilant, look out for anything suspicious and report it.
– With the correct professionals in charge of securing your data and the relevant and robust processes and procedures in place
to prevent user error, then mistakes and errors can be kept to a minimum and kept to those areas where they are less likely to lead to a major data breach.
Thank you for watching!
Please don’t forget to like subscribe and hit the notification bell for new video.