Published on September 14th, 2020 📆 | 2036 Views ⚑0
Global Biometric Technology Landscape Report 2020: Trends and Opportunities 2013-2024
The “Technology Landscape, Trends and Opportunities in the Biometric Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The biometric market has undergone significant change in recent years, with biometric systems evolving from traditional fingerprint based identification to advanced face, voice, and vein recognition system. The rising wave of new identification technologies, such as iris, face, and voice recognition are creating significant potential in smartphone and wearable electronics applications, and driving the demand for biometric technology.
In biometric market, various identification technologies, such as fingerprint, automated fingerprint identification system (AFIS), iris recognition, facial recognition, hand geometry, vein recognition, signature recognition, and voice recognition are used for identification and access control for various applications.
Increasing focus on safety and security in private and business sectors related to unauthorized access, growth in the e-passport program for personal identification, and the growing adaption of voice recognition systems in the banking and financial services sector are creating new opportunities for various biometric technologies.
This report analyzes technology maturity, degree of disruption, competitive intensity, market potential, and other parameters of various technologies in the biometric market.
This report answers the following 9 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising and high-growth technology opportunities for the biometric market?
- Q.2 Which technology will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 What are the key factors affecting dynamics of different technologies? What are the drivers and challenges of these technologies in biometric market?
- Q.4 What are the levels of technology readiness, competitive intensity and regulatory compliance in this technology space?
- Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to these technologies in biometric market?
- Q.6 What are the latest developments in biometric technologies? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.7 Which technologies have potential of disruption in this market?
- Q.8 Who are the major players in this biometric market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.9 What are strategic growth opportunities in this biometric technology space?
The study includes technology readiness, competitive intensity, regulatory compliance, disruption potential, trends, forecasts and strategic implications for the biometric market by application, technology, and region as follows:
Technology Readiness by Technology Type
Competitive Intensity and Regulatory Compliance
Disruption Potential by Technology Type
Trends and Forecasts by Technology Type [$M shipment analysis from 2013 to 2024]:
- Iris Recognition
- Facial Recognition
- Hand Geometry
- Vein Recognition
- Signature recognition
- Voice Recognition
Technology Trends and Forecasts by Application [$M shipment analysis from 2013 to 2024]:
- Public Sector
- Banking and Financial Sector
- IT and Telecommunication
Some of the biometric companies profiled in this report include:
- NEC Corporation
- 3M Cogent
- Precise Biometrics
- Fujitsu Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s25ib