Published on February 16th, 2014 📆 | 2266 Views ⚑0
GoLismero v2.0 Beta 3 Released
GoLismero is an open source framework for security testing. It’s currently geared towards web security, but it can easily be expanded to other kinds of scans.
Changelog v2.0 Beta 3
- Integration with SSLScan, SQLMap, XSSer, Shodan and PunkSPIDER.
- Completely rewritten HTML report.
- New report formats: OpenOffice, LaTeX, JSON, BSON, XML, YAML, MsgPack.
- Many improvements to the reports and the vulnerability descriptions.
- Fixes and improvements to the OpenVAS plugin.
- Added vulnerability standards:
- Exploit-DB ID
- Microsoft Bulletin ID
- Microsoft Knowledge Base ID
- Nessus Plugin ID
- And bugfixes and usual
The most interesting features of the framework are:
- Real platform independence. Tested on Windows, Linux, *BSD and OS X.
- No native library dependencies. All of the framework has been written in pure Python.
- Good performance when compared with other frameworks written in Python and other scripting languages.
- Very easy to use.
- Plugin development is extremely simple.
- The framework also collects and unifies the results of well known tools: sqlmap, xsser, openvas, dnsrecon, theharvester…
- Integration with standards: CWE, CVE and OWASP.
- Designed for cluster deployment in mind (not available yet).