Published on March 16th, 2021 📆 | 6027 Views ⚑0
How to Set Up the EX750 EX3700 by NETGEAR | Netgear Support.
the EX6000 or EX6120 can be configured as an access point to replace an existing wireless network or to create another Wi-Fi hotspot. The extender will need to be connected to your existing network by using a wired Ethernet connection.
To install your extender as an access point:
1. Plug the extender into a power outlet and wait for the power LED Image to become solid green.
2. Connect an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port of the extender. Connect the other end to the Ethernet port of the router or switch.
3. Use a Wi-Fi device (wireless computer, smart phone, or tablet) and connect to the NETGEAR_EXT wireless network (SSID).
4. Once the wireless client is connected to the extender network (NETGEAR_EXT), the Device LED Image will illuminate.
5. Open an internet browser and go to http://www.mywifiext.net.
6. Click NEW EXTENDER SETUP.
7. Complete the Extender Setup screen and click NEXT.
Note: This account is for your extender user interface login credentials and password recovery.
8. Click ACCESS POINT.
9. Enter your preferred Network Name (SSID).
10. Select your Security Options and type the passphrase. Click NEXT.
11. Connect your wireless device using your new Wi-Fi credentials and click Continue.
12.Your extender is now configured as an access point. Click Next to proceed with the registration.
13. Click Finish after completing the registration.
Note: You can click Skip Registration if the device is already registered.
Get Instant Solution to all Problems ⌛
► Visit Our Website For More Info:- https://www.paulsguide.net
► Call For Netgear Support:- +1-888-245-4797 (Toll-Free Number)
This Video is the work of the Netgear support team
DISCLAIMER: Please don’t go out of your way to or hate on anyone I talk about in my videos, this channel is to educate people and I usually focus on education users through technology.
#NetgearExtender #Extendersuppport #Netgear #Setup #Guide #techsupport #mywifiext
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for, fair use, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
Thanks For Watching.