Published on February 18th, 2021 📆 | 8036 Views ⚑0
Information Security Consulting Market 2021 Comprensive Insights – Ernst & Young Global Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Accenture PLC – KSU
The Information Security Consulting Market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
“The information security consulting market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period (2020 – 2025).”
Top Leading Companies of Information Security Consulting Market are Ernst & Young Global Limited, International Business Machines Corporation, Accenture PLC, Atos SE, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), KPMG International Cooperative, Pricewaterhousecoopers, BAE Systems PLC, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Wipro Limited, Optiv Security Inc., Dell SecureWorks, Inc. and others.
Get a free Sample Copy of this Report: (Avail a Flat 30% Discount)
Key Market Trends:
BFSI is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The BFSI industry faces three challenges that are distinct from any other end-users discussed in the study. These challenges are the major driving forces for the deployment of information security consulting services as the industry faces more attacks from cybercriminals than any other sector due to the high sensitivity of data. According to Verizon’s 2019 Data Breach Investigations Reports, 10% of breaches were of the Financial industry.
– The industry is frequently faced with sophisticated and persistent attacks, which include malware, ransomware, social engineering and phishing attacks, fileless malware, rootkits, and injection attacks. Accenture estimates an average loss of USD 18 million per year at financial services institutions.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– Europe Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)
– Center East and Africa Market (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
– South America Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
– North America Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
– Asia Pacific Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia).
The Latest Industry Data Included in this Report:– Global Information Security Consulting Market Size & Analysis (2015 – 2025)– Market Share Analysis of Global Information Security Consulting Market (%),2015 – 2025– Global Information Security Consulting Market Share, By Brand– Global Information Security Consulting Market Share, By Company– Global Information Security Consulting Market Assessment & Opportunity (Value),2015 – 2025– Major Companies Information Security Consulting Market Value Analysis & Forecast– Promising Information Security Consulting Development by Major Companies– Detailed Information Security Consulting Portfolio of the Major Companies– Major Deals in the Global Information Security Consulting Market– Major Companies Analysis
Browse Full Report at: (Avail a Free Consulting For your Business)
The Report Answers the Following Questions about the Global Information Security Consulting Market:– What is the size of the global Information Security Consulting market during 2015-2026?– What will be the revenue generated by each Information Security Consulting during the forecast period?– Which Information Security Consulting provides the highest market share?– What are the leading companies dominating the global Information Security Consulting market? What is the share of these companies in the global Information Security Consulting market?– How will the industry evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?– What is the key development implemented by the leading players to stand out in this market?– Who are the key players in this market space?
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team ([email protected]) .
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
originally appeared on Source link