Published on June 30th, 2014 📆 | 7116 Views ⚑0
(IN)SECURE Magazine Issue #42 Released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
Table of contents:
- Six infosec tips I learned from Game of Thrones
- Dissecting the newly-discovered desire for control and privacy
- Incident response and failure of the “Just Fix It” attitude
- How to learn information security
- Who are you? The impact of security breaches on authentication
- Thecus N5550 NAS Server inside and out
- Report: Hack In The Box Amsterdam 2014
- Ensuring the integrity of Rostelecom’s Wi-Fi network
- What inspired you to start hacking
- Beyond Heartbleed: Closing SSL implementation gaps within our own networks
- Ironclad incident response
- Hands on fun at HacKid 2014
- Are you ready for the day that prevention fails?
- Why privacy engineering is needed.
More Information: here