Published on March 1st, 2019 📆 | 2141 Views ⚑0
Microsoft Teams CVE-2019-5922 DLL Loading Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
Microsoft Teams is prone to a remote code-execution vulnerability.
An attacker can leverage this issue to execute arbitrary code in the context of the currently logged-in user. Failed exploit attempts will likely result in denial-of-service conditions.
Bugtraq ID: 107200
Published: Feb 28 2019 12:00AM
Updated: Feb 28 2019 12:00AM
Credit: Asuka Nakajima
Vulnerable: Microsoft Teams 0
- Application DLL Load Hijacking (HD Moore)
- Exploiting DLL Hijacking Flaws (hdm)
- Microsoft Homepage (Microsoft)
- Triaging a DLL planting vulnerability (Microsoft)
- JVN#79543573 The installer of Microsoft Teams may insecurely load Dynamic Link L (CERT)