Published on December 2nd, 2019 📆 | 8322 Views ⚑0
NQA ISO 27001:2013 – Risk Assessments Explained (2nd December 2019)
Watch a pre-recorded presentation designed to uncover some common myths regarding Risk Assessments as required by ISO 27001:2013.
Identifying the risks that can affect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information is one of the most time-consuming parts of the risk assessment process.
Find out how the implementation of a robust risk assessment regime can help to implement an effective Information Security Management System.
Your presenter, Barri Graham discusses:
– Information Security Risk Management Methodology
– Identification of Information Security Risks
– Performing Information Security Risk Assessments
– Treatment of Information Security Risks
– Reporting of Information Security Risks
For more information or to get a quote for certification or training please get in touch with us at [email protected]
video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload