Published on July 9th, 2019 📆 | 2847 Views ⚑0
Offensive Security Released Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4
Offensive Security has released Kali Linux for Raspberry Pi 4, the Raspberry Pi 4 we have a completely upgraded, re-engineered says Offensive Security.
The Kali Linux is the #1 Best Operating system for Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Distribution based on Debian. Offensive Security developed it.
The Raspberry Pi Foundation has released the new version of Raspberry Pi on 24 Jun 2019, within weeks of Raspberry Pi 4 release, Offensive security launched the new kali build.
Raspberry Pi 4 is the first model with more powerful CPU and with the full 4GB of RAM at low cost and easy accessibility. It is available for sale from $35.
Features of Pi 4
- A 1.5GHz quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex-A72 CPU (~3× performance)
- 1GB, 2GB, or 4GB of LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Full-throughput Gigabit Ethernet
- Dual-band 802.11ac wireless networking
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 ports
- Dual monitor support, at resolutions up to 4K
- VideoCore VI graphics, supporting OpenGL ES 3.x
- 4Kp60 hardware decode of HEVC video
- Complete compatibility with earlier Raspberry Pi products
Now with Pi 4, you can add complete “Kali Linux support complete with onboard wifi monitor mode & frame injection support.”
As of now Kali Linux for Pi 4 have only support for 32Bit and the support for 64Bit to expected in the near future. The installation is the same as Pi2, you can find the docs here.
Also, you see here on how to build a Hacking Kit with Raspberry Pi and Kali Linux, with unique and powerful features.
Download: Free GDPR Comics Book – Importance of Following General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to protect your Company Data and user privacy