Published on July 16th, 2012 📆 | 4916 Views ⚑0
The 2012 Web Application Scanner Benchmark has been Published!
Feeling your morning boredom reach its peak? need some juicy stuff to spice things up?
Will a contest suffice?
How would you like to see a comparison that covers the vast majority of aspects of numerous web application scanners, and furthermore, even contains a price vs. feature comparison for all the products?
Well, it might just be your lucky day, since the 2012 benchmark was just published, and currently covers the following subjects:
· Price & Feature Comparison (New!)
· Scanner Versatility Score (New!)n
· Path Traversal/LFI Detection Accuracy (New! – 824 test cases!)m
· Remote File Inclusion Detection Accuracy (New! – 114 test cases!)
· SQL Injection Detection Accuracy – Updated
· Cross Site Scripting Detection Accuracy – Updated
· Audit Feature Comparison – Updated
· WIVET score for scanners with crawling features (New!)
· Scanner Adapatability, Authentication, and a variaty of other comparisons
· New Products!
· A step by step guide for how to select the best scanner for each task.
The benchmark can be accessed through the following address:
The benchmark statistics can be viewed in greater detail in sectoolmarket: