Published on October 10th, 2016 📆 | 8393 Views ⚑0
tinyshell – Python Client with PHP Shell
python Client with php shell , allows to connect and send commands over current protocol using POST and GET Requests
- connect with direct session with no need for reverse connection .
- support password protection .
- can be binded to any file with no damage .
- using GET/POST request with error handling .
the project contains of two files :
- Remote shell python file : considered as Client to connect with target python remote shell.py url password
- php shell php file : considered as php backdoor . password can be edited manually by modifing the code .
Lawrence Amer – Vulnerability Lab Researcher .